Friday, August 22, 2014

Week 1: Famous Last Words

To be honest, "the favorite places" that I wrote is the best one, not because of my writing style, but my thought, I really enjoy in traveling, thus writing about my favorite places attracts me and makes me think a lot, where the places includes lots of memory for me. Broadly speaking, after everyday's writing, my writing skill has been improved, and sometimes I also enjoyed in writing. The writing style is different from each other, I want to improve my skill about grammar, spelling, and sentence structure. 

This week, I also read other's blog, and felt that they are creative about retelling the story, most of our classmates have their own opinion, and they wish find more creative and different thinking methods to make the readers attractive. I realized that some classmates they just finished the work in advance, their action made the schedule more flexible, and gives their other course more space. 


This week is the first week of this semester, but I feel very tired, since everyday I have homework to do and book to review and read. In addition, the applying work also makes me feel confused, I think it is necessary for me to make the appropriate schedule, otherwise, I could be crazy. I feel that doing the works in advance is extremely important, I really want to say that 12 credit hours are just like 18 credit hours. So we have to do our work, improve work efficiency, there must be a reasonable work plan, work plan is our key to improve job performance. Every day toward the goal, work will have more a sense of fulfillment. As a maxim that say, "find a successful way losers make excuses." I hope we can become a winner every efforts to do my own work, fun work, realize their value of life!



No comments:

Post a Comment