Thursday, August 21, 2014

Week 1 Introduction: I am mine!

Hello, everyone, nice to meet you guys in this class. My major is Entrepreneurship, this semester I take three major course in Entrepreneurship, which spent me a lot of time to do homework, project and do review work everyday, but I still love my major. As for me, this semester I don't have some comps activities, I probably will take part in the Eve of nation next year, but it depends on my schedule.
the picture was took in 2013 Eve of nation, I was doing warm-up in backstage

I had learnt dance for about 6 years, I am not a professional dancer, but probably I'm a professional dancer among the business students. I love dancing, especially Chinese Classic dance. I love playing piano, dancing, drama; when I was a child, I always thinking I wanted to be a artiest in the future. I never realized that I would learn the business one day. Furthermore, I love traveling, my short-term plan is to travel around the Untied Sates. During the time of traveling, I have enough time to relax and enjoy in the beautiful screen and feel the beautiful environment. I also like taking photograph, which is able to record the ways that I walked. 
the picture was took in Everglades National Park

Furthermore, I love pets, I have a chocolate Labrador, he is 2 years old. He is a smart boy, however, he just cannot control his food intake, now he is about 90 pounds. 

These couple days, I feel that I am so busy that I even don't have the time to relax and do something I really like and want. I am preparing my GMAT test this semester, actually I did one time in the beginning of August, however it was not going well. I feel pressures and I want to do again, but many credit hours and lots of homework give me obstacles that is hard for me to do, I even don't have free time for me to do the appropriate schedule to do the plan of reviewing. I believe it is the important time for me in this year, I want to change myself and do more thing than I should do. I also expect the future as I dreamed as; however, time, schedule, what the importance is!



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that chocolate lab you have! What's his name? I had a pair of sibling labs--one black and one brown--who also had voracious appetites and consequently put on too much weight for their own good! My chocolate lab--Rocky was his name--got to be particularly fat and ended up having problems with his legs, they were both wonderful dogs though, being very friendly and absolutely addicted to human attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Yuli! I love dance! What type of dancing do you do? I took dance for a couple years. I did jazz and hip hop. I wish I would have started younger and stayed in it. I love to watch other people dance and wish I could be able to make dancing look like a piece of art. I definitely love to watch my dance television shows like "So you think you can dance?" and "Dance Moms."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuli, it is really neat how you have such a diverse set of interests and how you continue to do them even when you are busy with such a tough schedule. I hope that your schedule frees up even more so you can enjoy them without having to worry about homework or projects. Also your lab reminds me a lot of the great dane I had growing up, he would eat constantly and he was huge.

    ReplyDelete